Thursday 7 April 2011

Tagged! Writings on the Wall

It's nearly the Easter holidays, and the sun is shining...I'm in such a good mood! Although I dread to think the amount of revision I'll have to do in my two weeks off. The summer exams are really important, as they'll basically shape the rest of my life. No pressure then.

On a happier note! I was tagged by the lovely Aya from Codename Aya. She is such a sweet and genuine person, her blog is one of my favourites to read! Those DIY posts of hers make her blog different, and just really interesting in general! The reviews are also awesome, so please check her blog out!

  • Name/Blogger name
  • Blog title/URL
  • Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
  • Fave quote
  • Fave song
  • Fave singers
  • Anything else you want to say?
  • Tag 3-5 other people.


I am going to tag:

sweetkuromi of Sweet Kuromi's moment of beauty,fashion and life
Amaris of Amarisadventures
sugar sugar of whimsical whatnots and whatever...

Much love (again),
Chuui
X

16 comments:

joana said...

aww SO CUTE

thomessa said...

Hello there. Congrats on getting the award & your handwriting is SO pretty! :)

Takotsubo said...

You have pretty handwriting!

Bijin Blair said...

Ooo nice cursive writing dearie!!!

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

your hand writting is really pretty. My one is horrible no one understands what i write.

Aya said...

Aww thanks Chuui! :D And I loooove your handwriting! I want to make it a font on my computer! Haha

Chuui said...

@ joana, thomessa, Amy, Blair, Beauty shades
Thanks! I made an extra effort to make my writing extra curly and flicky ha :)

@ Aya
Awwwhh that's so sweet! If I ever figure out how, you can have it! Hahaha...

The Sunday Girl said...

you have such beautiful handwriting and we have quite similar taste in music :) xxx

sugar sugar said...

you have such a feminine and neat hand writing dear. thanks for tagging me. :) i already did this post here - http://sugarpao.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-writings-on-wall.html but i think you weren't still following my blog then. ^-^ but thank you for remembering to tag me! :3

Jenni said...

i like your handwriting :) elegant and neat!

joana said...

So cool!

The Sunday Girl said...

when i was growing up i was a lib fan and loved pete doc when he was in babyshambles just feel hes lost the plot now haha! yes i know its £75 everytime i go to the vet thats without any treatment should the cat need a jab pr any medication im looking at a bill of £150 ish such a nightmare :( xxx

joana said...

AWWW lovely!!

Burning Skies said...

I think your handwriting's divine!

The Beauty-Addict said...

wow i love your handwriting sweetie!

Chuui said...

@ Jennifer, joana, Burning Skies, The Beauty-Addict

Awwwh thanks guys :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...