Friday 16 September 2011

A little blog sale haul...♥

Good aaafternoon!

I recently bought two dresses and a nail polish from the lovely Chloe at The Beauty Corner. In fact, it was only the day before yesterday! She posted the package the day after I paid by first class, and it arrived the next day! Everything came in a bubble wrap envelope, and was wrapped very nicely with tissue paper (pink, may I just add :D ).


Chloe was also sweet enough to send me a thank you card! :)


Thank YOU girl, for being so sweet :)

I got really excited when I saw the dresses, both from New Look, and had to try them on right away! So yeah, please excuse my makeup-less face :P




I absolutely love the patterns on these dresses, and they're the perfect size for me too! Haha, it's like Christmas has come early.

And last but not least, I bought the BarryM Nail Paint in black. I feel that black is such a timeless colour, I look forward to trying this nail polish out!


Chloe's blog sale can be found here! It's worth a look because there are plenty of great products left...a couple of examples would be Revlon nail polishes for £1 each or £2.50 for 3, and Mac Lovelorn for £5! Her blog also makes a good read! I love how she has such a variety of posts, from product reviews to health and fitness posts, she's got it all. Please do check her out :)

I've been a bit slack with my posts recently, it'll be the holidays getting to me. I've got a few future posts in mind already, so I have no intention of abandoning this blog!

It's Friday! Yayyyy, happy weekend guys :)

Much love,
Chuui
X

13 comments:

Xx.Emma.xX said...

Those dresses are soooo sweet ..nd the card ws so cute x
- http://eyeshadowandglitter.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great stuff! :}

Chloe said...

Aww! These dresses really suit you, so glad you like them! :) xx

Aya said...

Those dresses are really nice! :D

Gaby Fauchon said...

I love Barry M nail polishes, it's my favorite nail polish brand actually!

Amy said...

Oooo~! The dress is so cute! :D

Anonymous said...

I love those dresses on you~ The patterns are very flattering~

Xx.Emma.xX said...

check out my blog i awarded you for your amazing blog <3 x http://eyeshadowandglitter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ohh i like that dress from New Look. I wish we have New look here in the states :(

Lita said...

Both dresses look really good on you :)

James said...

You look really nice in these dresses ;;; <3

thehiddenfairy said...

i love the purple bubble wrap!

btw, please check my blog and follow if you like, I promise I will return the favor. thanks.

www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

Beige Renegade said...

wooo you picked up some really cute things! I should shop blog sales more >: D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...