Thursday 10 February 2011

BB cream has arrived!

Yayy :)

There are really quite a few yay worthy things today! :)

First of all, my long awaited Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream has arrived! Well when I say arrived, I mean the postman tried to deliver it but I wasn't home...so I will be picking it up on Saturday! :) I'm looking forward! I have read so many good reviews on this product, I wonder if it will work for me? Eeee :) Really pleased it has FINALLY come! I ordered it on 16th Jan on ebay, as I don't know of any shops that sell BB creams in the UK...so ja, watch this space for a review coming soon.




Secondly, my diet is going quite well! It really does work, posting your diet plans online. It gives me a lot of motivation to keep at it, which allows me to keep going where I have previously fallen. I am not on any diet in particular, just med/low calorie intake combined with more fruit and less unhealthy snacks! Although, haha, I just weighed myself and I haven't lost any weight...oh well the time will come :) Ooo and just to throw this in, water is a miracle drug! Ever since drinking more water my headaches have completely disappeared... <3

Thirdly, some exciting new plans have taken form in my head.Hopefully I'll follow them through! I'm going to start looking around for a job now, so I will have a source of income during the summer. I am really quite looking forward to job hunting...I wonder where I'll end up? Ha, I know it's only February, but still...forward planning can't hurt.

I'm going to get my hair cut soon! My mane is completely shapeless and falls limp on my head, I just haven't had time to treat my hair recently. I was thinking maybe a full fringe? Cutesy look FTW.

Something like this perhaps?

There's my little rambling of the day...

Chuui

Image credits, in order of appearance.

http://www.mybbmarket.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=57

http://info.ch.gongchang.com/business/Tools/2010-04-16/94845.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...